Citizenship for Your Family

Free Consultations with Immigration Attorneys

How to obtain permanent residency in the USA (Green Cards) 

Non-citizen spouses, parents, and unmarried minor children of U.S. citizen members of the U.S. military (current or past) who are in the U.S. after an unlawful entry may have an opportunity known as "Parole In Place" or PIP allows those who already qualify for a green card based on this close family relationship to "adjust status" - that is, apply for lawful permanent residence or a green card - without leaving the United States, despite their past illegal entry and stay. 

**Excludes people who are already in removal/deportation proceedings or already have a final order of removal on their immigration record, Multiple unlawful entries. Criminal Record, etc. 


SGT Selina Moran

Diversity and Immigration Liaison


Mobile: 503-949-9663



Other Services:

>    Expedited and/or Free Naturalization Process for Permanent Resident Soldiers. No Fees.

>    Mentorship for Minorities whom join the Oregan Army National Guard. ASVAB/Educatian/MOS (jobs)


Work as little as one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer as a citizen soldier

Success! Message received.


Fill out this form to receive answers to questions you may have about the National Guard and the Parole in Place program, and a recruiter will be in touch to help you out shortly; no commitment necessary.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube